'Lopez' Star Ray Diaz Gets Restraining Order Against Domestic Violence Accuser

  • September 4, 2018
  • 103 Views
  • Comments Off

Unlimited SSD Hosting

‘Lopez’ Star Ray Diaz

My Ex is Killing My Hollywood Rep!!!

Wins Restraining Order

9/4/2018 12:50 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE

Actor Ray Diaz — who starred alongside George Lopez for one season on “Lopez” — says his ex-gf’s domestic violence accusations are derailing his chances of working in Hollywood … and she’s the one who’s actually been abusive towards him.
The actor tells TMZ … he’s had trouble landing acting gigs since his ex accused him of beating her. TMZ broke the story … Ray’s gf at the time alleged his violent ways resulted in scratches on her neck and bruising on her leg. However … Diaz says she’s the one who has flown into violent rages with him in the past … forcing him to run to court and file for a restraining order.
According to docs obtained by TMZ … a judge granted the restraining order last week and Diaz’s ex must now stay at least 100 yards clear of him for a year. She’s also been ordered to take down any images of him from her social media.
We reached out to Ray’s ex, so far no word back.



Content curated from: Source link

Previous «
Next »